It took a bit of time to go through all of the relevant specifications, but finally OAuth now is part of Web Concepts! This brings the current number of values managed through
webconcepts.info concepts to 604. That was quite an increase, because OAuth has a substantial number of registries and registered values.
Here is a list of the concepts added, and as a snapshot the count of values currently listed for each of these concepts:
- OAuth Access Token Types (1)
- OAuth Authorization Endpoint Response Types (2)
- OAuth Dynamic Client Registration Metadata (20)
- OAuth Extensions Errors (4)
- OAuth Parameters (23)
- OAuth Token Endpoint Authentication Methods (3)
- OAuth Token Introspection Responses (12)
- OAuth Token Type Hints (2)
- OAuth URIs (5)
- PKCE Code Challenge Methods (2)
As usual, any feedback is greatly appreciated, in particular if you are using OAuth or have seen OAuth being used in ways which are not (yet) covered by the concepts and values listed so far.